Ukraine energy storage project
Ukraine energy storage project – Feasibility Studies and Detailed Functional Specifications
RTE international carried out complete feasibility studies with the aim of installing a battery storage system in Ukraine.
This system is designed to manage frequency control reserves and to be used as an alternative for investing in peak generation capacity.
- Technical studies to determine the most relevant location for the storage system and to define the power and energy values
- Economic studies on the different applications of the storage unit
- Network study on fast-charging stations
- Technical assistance in the tendering process
- Environmental and social impact studies