Ukraine energy storage project
Ukraine energy storage project – Feasibility Studies and Detailed Functional Specifications
RTE international has carried out comprehensive feasibility studies for the installation of a battery storage system in Ukraine.
This system is intended to manage frequency control reserves and to be used as an alternative to invest in peak production capacity.
- Technical studies to determine the most relevant location for the storage system and to define the power and energy values
- Economic studies on the different applications of the storage unit
- Network study on fast-charging stations
- Technical assistance in the tendering process
- Environmental and social impact studies
More references in engineering
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.