Personal data & cookies
Audience measurement cookies – Matomo
These cookies allow the site to function optimally. You may refuse them and delete them using your browser settings, however your user experience may be degraded.
|_pk_testcookie||Allows to know if the browser accepts cookies.||30 minutes|
|_pk_ses, _pk_cvar and _pk_hs||Identifies the pages visited during a session.||30 minutes|
|_pk_id#||Used to recognize visitors between them and thus know the number of unique visitors.||13 months|
We also collect your IP address to determine the city from which you are connecting. This address is immediately anonymized after use. RTE international can therefore in no way trace it back to a physical person.
Matomo tracking is imposed on all visitors to the site but is set up to ensure complete anonymity.
The personal data collected (cookie identifier) is kept by RTE international for a period of 13 months. They are not transferred to third parties or used for other purposes.
Personal data management
RTE international processes some of your data collected on its website through the various contact forms made available.
RTE international provides you below with the information to which you are entitled according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, known as the “General Data Protection Regulation ” or “GDPR”.
Objects of data processing
RTE international, whose head office is located at Tour Lafayette, 2 place des Vosges, 92051 La Défense Cedex, the “Company”, manages the processing of personal data whose purpose is to manage requests received on the Company’s website.
It allows the Company to:
- Respond to general requests received via the contact form;
- Manage requests relating to training (response, development of quotes, contracting, etc.) received via an ad hoc form;
- Manage requests for seminars or webinars (registration, organization, etc.) received via an ad hoc form;
- Carry out commercial prospecting and marketing operations (with people who did not oppose it)
- Manage job applications received via an ad hoc form, whether as part of an unsolicited application, an application for a job offer or an application following a call for expertise;
The legal basis for the processing is:
- For responses to general inquiries: the legitimate interest of the Company (Art 6.1 f) RGPD), namely to respond to people asking the Company a question;
- For the management of requests relating to training: the execution of pre-contractual measures (Art 6.1 b) GDPR);
- For the management of requests relating to seminars or webinars: the legitimate interest of the Company (Art 6.1 f) GDPR), namely to organize seminars or webinars;
- For commercial prospecting operations: the legitimate interest of the Company (Art 6.1 f) GDPR), namely to promote our services and attract new customers;
- For the management of job applications: the execution of pre-contractual measures (Art 6.1 b) GDPR);
The data marked with an asterisk in the form must be provided in order to allow the Company to process your request.
Categories of data processed
The data processed are: title, surname, first name, email address, telephone number, company, title, country.
For job applications, the following are also processed:
- The other information provided on the ad hoc form, namely skills, interest in short assignments or expatriation;
- The information appearing on the CV / cover letter if attached.
Data processing concerns any person filling out a form on the Company’s website: client, service provider, supplier, prospect, candidate….
Categories of recipients
Depending on their respective needs, the recipients of all or part of the data are the internal departments of the Company concerned, namely mainly the sales department, the line departments concerned and the human resources support departments.
Data transfers outside the EU
No data transfer outside the European Union is made.
Data retention period
The data is kept for 5 years from the data collection, except for:
- commercial prospecting operations, where they are until the person exercises their right of objection;
- applications for a job, where they are for 2 years after the last contact with RTE international, unless the candidate opposes the retention of his data, or unless the candidate agrees for a longer retention.
You can access, correct or delete data concerning you.
You also have the right to limit your data. You can also exercise your right to object to the processing of your data for processing based on legitimate interest, as well as your right to the portability of your data for processing based on the execution of pre-contractual measures.
You can consult the cnil.fr site for more information on your rights (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/les-droits-pour-maitriser-vos-donnees-personnelles).
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data, you can contact us:
By electronic means: firstname.lastname@example.org By post: RTE international, Data Protection Officer, 26 rue de la République, 13001 Marseille.
If you believe, after having contacted the Company, that your “Data Protection” rights have not been respected, you can submit a complaint online to the CNIL.