Power System & Grid Studies Expert H/F
Join the team of experts at RTE international
RTE international is a consultancy service and engineering company covering all aspects of electricity transmission. RTE international is at the service of its customers all over the world to help them develop reliable, competitive electricity systems that meet the challenges of the energy transition.
As a subsidiary of RTE, the largest electricity Transmission System Operator in Europe, RTE international offers stakeholders in the power system sector tailor-made solutions for the development, operation, and maintenance of networks. Since its creation in 2006, the experts at RTE international, drawing on the know-how and skills developed over more than 70 years within RTE, have carried out more than 300 projects in more than 50 countries on all continents.
RTE international employs 50 people and nearly 100 experts per year. To support its ambitious growth plan, RTE international is recruiting several key candidates who will use their skills and commitment to develop the company and secure new opportunities and clients. RTE international offers a challenging, open, and collaborative work environment, with very stimulating opportunities for candidates with potential.
As part of its development, RTE international (RTEi) is searching for a project manager – network study:
Why a project manager – network study position?
The project Manager participates in the general operation of RTE international by being a part of the Power System Performance service line. In this position, you will be responsible for the development, management and implementation of projects related to the operation of the power system.
- Draft network code
- Perform audits of the operation of equipment installed on the transmission system and provide corresponding recommendations
- Reorganize electricity companies
- Grid control center engineering
- Provide technical assistance
- Create/develop training courses
- Participate in the response to calls for tenders
- Ensure the proper completion of the tasks assigned to you
- Contribute to the carrying out of the company’s services in your role as a technical expert
- Manage client relations
- Professional working experience in the power systems operations sector (Beginner to 10 years experience)
- Master’s degree
- Both customer service and results oriented
- Desire to work internationally
- Fluent in English
- Opportunities for business trips in France and abroad
- Job based in La Défense or Marseille
- Type of contract: Permanent, Full time
Send your CV to recrutement[at]rte-international.com, specifying the position you are applying for.