Training in the field of live working
Training in the field of Live Working
RTE international has trained a second team from CIE in 225kV line maintenance using the Live Working method.
- Diagnosis of the conventional maintenance skills of the technicians to be trained
- Definition of the necessary tools
- Drafting of a regulatory framework (Conditions of Work Execution – CET) which defines the conditions of execution, safety guidelines to be implemented, and informs management of the risks associated with the execution of the live working
- Training of the team with a theoretical and practical aspect on actual work sites
- Audit of the newly trained team after six months of practice to evaluate its level of integration of the acquired knowledge and to correct the methods that have not been correctly integrated