Implementation of a Capacity Development Program
Implementation of a Capacity Development Program – Côte d’Ivoire
RTE International provided technical assistance to develop and improve the skills of the CIE.
- Training (including a preliminary diagnosis and an evaluation following the training)
- Accompaniment of the CIE in Live Working after the RTE international ‘Technical assistance’ training,
- Training for the risks in performing Live Working,
- Training for the use of the control-command for the departments of Transmission and Telecommunication,
- Training on the execution of the control and maintenance of optical fibers,
- Training on the execution of high voltage line communications with high voltage line carrier equipment,
- Training on the organization of the construction site and the on-site work of the manager,
- Training on operation and maintenance of a circuit breaker,
- Training on 225 kV suspension insulation change,
- Training on the construction and management of a substation construction project,
- Training on the execution of Live Working on overhead lines,
- Training on implementing maintenance-based reliability, including preparation, performance, and site inspection report.
- High Voltage (HV) line carrier audit,
- Operations training: defense plan configuration, undistributed energy estimation method, supply-demand balance optimization, organization of operations activities.
- Training on transmission towers,
- Training concerning the maintenance of transformers.