Extension of substation in Népoui and implementation of a battery-based frequency control system
Extension of the 33 kV substation in Népoui and implementation of a battery-based frequency control system
RTE international is assisting Enercal in constructing a battery frequency control system in the vicinity of the Népoui substation and in the extension of the 33 kV Népoui substation to connect this new system.
- Data collection,
- Design study for the development of the new site and the extension of the existing substation,
- Study of the electrical system’s frequency control requirements (system sizing, choice of parameters),
- Drafting of technical specifications for the supply and installation of equipment (batteries, converters, 33 kV/LV transformers, 33 kV switchboard, control, and supervision),
- Analysis of supplier offers and support for negotiation,
- Review of the execution studies,
- Follow-up of the works,
- Preparation of the commissioning, operation, and maintenance phases,
- Support for project monitoring (administrative authorizations, budget, planning, contracts).