Energy data management system design and integration
Modernization of Coordinating Dispatch Center Energiya – Energy data management system design and integration
RTE international has implemented a new energy data management system at CDC Energiya to enable increased information exchange between national dispatchers in Central Asia.
- Assessment and update of CDC Energiya’s requirements
- Design of new EDM system to match international best practices for operating centers and preparation of functional specifications for the necessary hardware and software
- Preparation of the technical and administrative tender documents per the donor’s procurement rules
- Pre-selection of potential suppliers
- Launching the tender and responding to requests for clarification
- Analysis of bids and recommendations
- Support for the negotiation of the supply and installation contract
- Validation of detailed design and supervision of installation works
- Training of CDC Energiya staff in the operation of the new system
Regional Power sector Masterplan Update
Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
Technical assistance for the WAPP’s Information and Coordination Centre
Risk assessment in a multi-vendor, multi-technology HVDC – offshore wind farm by C&P replica systems