Business Manager, specializing in information systems
JOIN THE TEAM OF EXPERT AT RTE INTERNATIONAL
RTE international is a consulting and engineering company covering all aspects of electricity transmission. RTE international is at the service of its customers throughout the world to help them develop reliable and competitive electricity systems that meet the challenges of the energy transition.
As a subsidiary of RTE, the largest electricity transmission system operator in Europe, RTE international offers players in the power system sector tailor-made solutions for the development, operation, and maintenance of their networks.
Since its creation in 2006, the experts at RTE International, drawing on the know-how and skills developed over more than 70 years within RTE, have carried out more than 300 projects in more than 50 countries on all continents. RTE international employs 80 people and nearly 100 experts per year.
RTE International offers a demanding, open, and collaborative work environment, with highly stimulating positions for high potential candidates. As part of its growth, RTE international is looking for a Business Manager, specializing in information systems in the environment of an “electricity company”.
Working in the Power System Performance service line, you would be in charge of project management assistance activities for industrial information systems (such as tools used for the billing of energy injected or withdrawn from the network, dispatching information systems – SCADA/EMS, …) on behalf of electricity companies.
- Participate in the response to calls for tenders,
- Ensure the proper execution of the business entrusted to him/her,
- Contribute to the realization of the services as a technical expert,
- Manage the relationship with the customers.
- The writing of functional technical specifications,
- Participation in the preparation of tender documents (for the technical part),
- Supervision of the implementation carried out by the IT service providers,
- The participation in the tests,
- Give training on IT topics,
- Participate in the animation of work groups,
- Manage projects,
- A knowledge of the functioning of electrical systems would be appreciated.
- A BAC+5 degree / MSc degree / Master’s-degree-equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years’ significant operational experience in the field of project management assistance in information systems in the electrical systems environment,
- Rigor and motivation,
- A Sense of client and results,
- A Desire to work internationally,
- A fluent level of English.
Hierarchical and functional links
- You will report to the Director of the E-System Performance Service Line
Send your CV to recrutement[at]rte-international.com, specifying the position you are applying for.