Senior Project Manager H/F
Join the team of experts at RTE international
RTE international is a consultancy service and engineering company covering all aspects of electricity transmission. RTE international is at the service of its customers all over the world to help them develop reliable, competitive electricity systems that meet the challenges of the energy transition.
As a subsidiary of RTE, the largest electricity Transmission System Operator in Europe, RTE international offers stakeholders in the power system sector tailor-made solutions for the development, operation, and maintenance of networks. Since its creation in 2006, the experts at RTE international, drawing on the know-how and skills developed over more than 70 years within RTE, have carried out more than 300 projects in more than 50 countries on all continents.
RTE international employs 50 people and nearly 100 experts per year. To support its ambitious growth plan, RTE international is recruiting several key candidates who will use their skills and commitment to develop the company and secure new opportunities and clients. RTE international offers a challenging, open, and collaborative work environment, with very stimulating opportunities for candidates with potential.
As part of its development, RTE international (RTEi) is searching for a Senior Project Manager:
Why a Senior Project Manager position?
The Project Manager participates in the general operation of RTE international by contributing to the management of the construction of lines (overhead, underground or submarine) or electrical substations in an international context. This position reports to the Head of the Engineering department.
This job is carried out within the framework of international projects which require specific organization methods and expert resources. These projects require a particular technological complexity, a significant financial stake, and the mobilization of many internal and external stakeholders.
- The job manages network projects from calls for expressions of interest to feedback and comments: choice of partners, establishment of the decision sheet, call for tenders, engineering studies, administrative procedures, consultation, purchasing, management of the works, and financial report.
- The successful candidate is responsible for defining and implementing the resources required for the success of projects, aiming for economic, technical, and environmental performance whilst integrating the regulations dimension of the country or countries concerned.
- The successful candidate actively participates in the business development of the RTE international Group.
- Choose partners in conjunction with the development team, identify the necessary skills and build the team.
- Initiate and structure the specific technical studies required to define the scope of the project.
- Lead the project by integrating the contributions and remarks of the stakeholders.
- Analyze the risks, define their means of control, and adapt them according to the context.
- Coordinate the various stages of the project in conjunction with the client.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and positive contractual relations.
- Control the progress of projects and report on costs, deadlines, safety, and quality.
- Lead the technical and economic development of projects, particularly through specifications and procurement.
- Ensure the profitability of the project in accordance with the decision sheet.
- Organize feedback and formalize post-project reviews.
- Years of Experience: 15 years or more
- Project management of HV power lines or substations
- International experience, if possible
- Business minded
- Master’s degrees in engineering
- Capable and eager to manage high-stake projects to help achieve the energy transition around the world
- Fluent in English
- Other languages desired
- Regular business trips to project locations (national or international)
- Position based in Marseille or Paris
- Permanent, full time
Send your resume to recrutement[at]rte-international.com mentioning the position you are applying for.