HR Assistant M/F
Join the experts at RTE international
RTE international is a consulting and engineering company covering all electricity transmission businesses. RTE international is at the service of its customers all over the world to help them develop reliable, competitive electricity systems that meet the challenges of the energy transition.
A subsidiary of RTE, the largest electricity transmission system operator in Europe, RTE International offers players in the electricity system sector tailor-made solutions in the development, operation and maintenance of networks.
Since its creation in 2006, RTE International’s experts, drawing on the know-how and skills developed over more than 70 years within RTE, have carried out more than 300 projects in more than 50 countries on all continents. RTE international employs 50 people and nearly a hundred experts per year.
RTE international offre un cadre de travail exigeant, ouvert et collaboratif, avec des postes très stimulants pour les candidats à potentiel. Dans le cadre de sa croissance, RTE international, recherche un(e) assistant (e) RH :
- Drafting and distributing job advertisements on all job boards
- Ensure telephone pre-qualification
- Set up partnerships with engineering schools
- Organize and participate in recruitment fairs
- Participate in setting up a CV library
- Gather training needs
- Organize training with our OPCO
- Ensure training follow-up
- Organize medical check-ups and take care of health insurance affiliation
- Take care of administrative procedures relating to the hiring of foreign employees
- Respond to various HR administrative needs delegated by the HR Manager
- First internship or 1 successful internship/alternship
- Preparing a Master’s degree in HR
- English: B2 level minimum
Based in Marseille
Contract: Internship / Work-study
Start date: September 2023
Hours: Daytime work
Hierarchical and functional links
The position reports both hierarchically and functionally to the HR Manager of RTE international.
Send your CV to recrutement[at]rte-international.com, specifying the position you are applying for.