FACTS/HVDC Project Lead
Join the team of experts at RTE international
RTE international is a consultancy service and engineering company covering all aspects of electricity transmission. RTE international is at the service of its customers all over the world to help them develop reliable, competitive electricity systems that meet the challenges of the energy transition.
As a subsidiary of RTE, the largest electricity Transmission System Operator in Europe, RTE international offers stakeholders in the power system sector tailor-made solutions for the development, operation, and maintenance of networks. Since its creation in 2006, the experts at RTE international, drawing on the know-how and skills developed over more than 70 years within RTE, have carried out more than 300 projects in more than 50 countries on all continents.
RTE international employs 50 people and nearly 100 experts per year. To support its ambitious growth plan, RTE international is recruiting several key candidates who will use their skills and commitment to develop the company and secure new opportunities and clients. RTE international offers a challenging, open, and collaborative work environment, with very stimulating opportunities for candidates with potential.
As part of its development, RTE international (RTEi) is searching for a FACTS/HVDC Project Lead:
Duties / Tasks
- Leading Electrical Project Manager of HVDC/FACTS project and related tender activities
- Design reviews & interface management
- Understanding of conceptional HVDC/FACTS design
- Coordination Site and Factory acceptance tests
- Project Management including the interfaces with OEM, clients and partners
- Coordination of Installation and Commissioning activities
- Feasibility Studies
- Tender analysis
- Clarification meetings attendance
- Experience in the conceptional design of switchgear, substation, HVDC and FACTS systems (> or = 10 years)
- General knowledge in High Voltage Engineering and switchgear design with the usual interfaces, as well as the implementation of the integration of the switchgear into the control, protection and telecontrol concept (focus HVDC/FACTS).
- Expertise in project management and handling of interfaces with reference to HVDC/FACTs projects.
- Higher education in engineering
- Professional working proficiency in English is imperative
- Based in Lyon
- Type of contract : permanent
Send your resume to recrutement[at]rte-international.com mentioning the position you are applying for.