Experienced java programmer H/F
Join the team of experts at RTE international
BackgroundRTE international is a consultancy service and engineering company covering all aspects of electricity transmission. RTE international is at the service of its customers all over the world to help them develop reliable, competitive electricity systems that meet the challenges of the energy transition. As a subsidiary of RTE, the largest electricity Transmission System Operator in Europe, RTE international offers stakeholders in the power system sector tailor-made solutions for the development, operation, and maintenance of networks. Since its creation in 2006, the experts at RTE international, drawing on the know-how and skills developed over more than 70 years within RTE, have carried out more than 300 projects in more than 50 countries on all continents. RTE international employs 50 people and nearly 100 experts per year. To support its ambitious growth plan, RTE international is recruiting several key candidates who will use their skills and commitment to develop the company and secure new opportunities and clients. RTE international offers a challenging, open, and collaborative work environment, with very stimulating opportunities for candidates with potential. As part of its development, RTE international (RTEi) is searching for an experienced java programmer: Why an experienced java programmer position? Our digital solutions business is growing, and we want to strengthen our team to continue developing our solutions to meet the needs of our customers. Our solutions are developed in an open-source approach, using a modern technological base, and offering modern solutions to stakeholders in the energy transition. To achieve our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for new talent to contribute to our projects and join our dynamic and innovative team!
Duties / Tasks
Participate to the development of the application and its maintenance:
- Participate in the development of new functional modules of digital solutions for the electrical system
- Deliver the necessary functionalities with quality software, using the latest continuous delivery framework
- Work on the consolidation and the constitution of existing application assets (factorization, identification of open source, associated documentation)
Participate in the maintenance of the application during its use
Participate in the activities of the digital Solutions team:
- Support the business development team
- Carry out various the various tasks necessary to ensure the smooth running of the company
- Support the whole company as it continues to grow in all areas
- More than 3 years experiences in the IT industry
- Java language skills and Full-Stack Microservices experience
- Frontend : Angular 8
- Backend : Spring Boot 2, Java 8
- Kubernetes, oauth2, Kafka, git, docker, Linux.
- Python et/ou C++ est un plus
- Have basic knowledge of the operation of electrical networks
- Keen to be a team player and enthusiastically take part in the development of the company and our activities
- Enjoy a technical challenge
- Master’s degree in IT engineering
- Contribute to the development of the activities performed in the company, in a technical sector. The progress of our activities and work will have innovative effects for the stakeholders of the electric networks and help to achieve the energy transition.
- English: intermediate level
- Some business trips to be expected
- Based in France and Serbia (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Belgrade)
- Full-time permanent contract
- Work from home possible
Send your CV to recruitment[at]rte-international.com, specifying the position you are applying for.
Référence : DIG005