JOIN THE TEAM OF EXPERTS AT RTE INTERNATIONAL
RTE international is a consultancy service and engineering company covering all aspects of electricity transmission. RTE international is at the service of its customers all over the world to help them develop reliable, competitive electricity systems that meet the challenges of the energy transition.
As a subsidiary of RTE, the largest electricity Transmission System Operator in Europe, RTE international offers stakeholders in the power system sector tailor-made solutions for the development, operation, and maintenance of networks. Since its creation in 2006, the experts at RTE international, drawing on the know-how and skills developed over more than 70 years within RTE, have carried out more than 300 projects in more than 50 countries on all continents.
RTE international employs 50 people and nearly 100 experts per year. To support its ambitious growth plan, RTE international is recruiting several key candidates who will use their skills and commitment to develop the company and secure new opportunities and clients. RTE international offers a challenging, open, and collaborative work environment, with very stimulating opportunities for candidates with potential.
As part of its development, RTE international (RTEi) is searching for a Business Developer
- In a direct way (response to international or European calls for tender) and indirectly (marketing, communication), his/her role is to identify new customers, to generate and develop new commercial opportunities and to elaborate customized offers.
- Supporting service lines in writing commercial proposals up to contractualization:
- Screening the publication sites of the offers, in particular of the international donors
- Preparation of the elements which are specific to each client and country.
- Preparation of administrative files, proofreading and sending
- Identification and preparation of experts’ CVs and references
- Supporting the drafting of the methodology
- Management of the offer preparation, and coordination of responses with partners and subcontractors
- Participation in contractual negotiations
Experience and know-how
- Solid experience in business development (3 to 5 years minimum);
- Knowledge of the electric power industry, especially of electrical networks
- Tender management in the field of consulting, engineering or infrastructure (upstream detection, preparation, etc.) especially in the framework of international financial institutions (IFI) and competition monitoring;
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial spirit;
- Excellent oral and written skills that will allow him/her to convey his/her ideas both internally and to the client;
- Charismatic and empathetic, able to adapt to all levels of interlocutors.
- Highly rigorous in the drafting of tender documents
- Ability to seek out business.
Diploma / Educational requirements
- Higher education (Bac+5) (Business school/engineer or equivalent).
Ambitions and motivation
- Participate in the growth / construction of an SME;
- Work internationally;
- Have autonomy and capacity for initiative.
- Very good level of professional English is imperative;
- Second foreign language preferred.
Conditions of employment
- Position based in Paris, Marseille, or Lyon;
- Travel in France and abroad.
- Salary: fixed + variable (on achievement of objectives).
Hierarchical and functional links
- The position reports to the Director of Business Development
Send your CV to recrutement[at]rte-international.com, specifying the position you are applying for.